Located on the scenic Potomac River, just 15 miles east of Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- County-maintained central water & sewer
- State-maintained road and streets
- Underground utilities
- Protective Covenants - Property Owners Association
- Adjacent marina
- High speed internet cable service
- Shallow boat launch facility
- Private beach
- Private fresh water lake
- Tennis court
- Nearby public schools with bus service
Convenient commuting distance to Metro Washington via I-95, Route 301, or Commuter Rail
Recreational boaters may explore Washington, DC, Old Town Alexandria, Maryland, Virginia's Northern Neck, and the Chesapeake Bay.
Mary Washington Hospital in nearby historic Fredericksburg, VA offers excellent local comprehensive health care services at it's new state of the art medical complex